LEPE LAW FIRM
A PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
- Becomes effective immediately, upon signing
- Protects you in the case of a Disability
- Maintains your affairs private
- Becomes effective upon Death, and needs to be validated by a judge
- Probate Proces has to be initiated
- Does not protect you in the case of a disability
For most people, the thought of what will happen in the case of a disability or death is distant. The thought of planning for such event is even more distant and can appear overwhelming, but it is of the utmost importance to plan ahead in order to protect what you and your family have worked so hard for. A properly drafted Living Trust will give you the opportunity to make a plan for yourself and your loved ones in the case of your disability or death.
The Lepe Law Firm knows not all families are the same. The Living Trusts that we prepare in our office are specifically created for each individual client.
The Living Trust Portfolio includes:
- Living Trust Agreement (80-100 pages)
- Financial Power of Attorney (25 pages)
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Assignment of Personal Property
- Personal Property Memorandum
- Preparation and Recording of Deed(s)
AVOID PROBATE AND PROBATE COSTS
*Gross Value of Probate Estate generally includes gross (not net) value of real estate, not taking into account if there's any equity, business interests, investments, bank accounts, personal property, and household goods. Real Estate Fees are not taken into account in the above costs.